1. Cut the pennant
2. Paint both sides (front and back)
3. Bend the dotted line backward
4. Place the stick or straw inside the fold
5. Glue the fold to attach the stick or straw inside
6. Tie the ends of the strand to the ends of the stick
7. For a more creative effect, decorate the pennant with buttons, wool and other decorative materials that you may have at home
You will soon receive a subscription confirmation email.
Build Date: 10/6/2022 7:01:20 AM
By your continued use of this site you accept our cookie use policy.