Benfica travels to Ukraine to face Shakhtar Donetsk in the first leg of the Europa League Last 32. The match takes place on February 20 (Thursday), at 5:55 pm GMT, at the OSK Metalist Stadium, in Kharkiv.
- POINTS OF SALE: Ticket Offices of Estádio da Luz; Casas do Benfica with a Ticketing System; Benfica Official Stores; www.slbenfica.pt.
- Date of the match: February 20, at 5:55 pm GMT;
- Venue: OSK Metalist Stadium;
- Date of sale at the Ticket Offices of Estádio da Luz and at www.slbenfica.pt: start – February 10 (Monday), at 9:00 am; end – February 14 (Friday), at 9:00 pm, or until the tickets sell out;
- Date of sale at Casas do Benfica and Benfica Official Stores: start – February 10 (Monday), during working hours; end – February 12 (Wednesday), during working hours, or until the tickets sell out;
- Ticket prices: Visitor Supporters Stand– 4€; Central Stand– 45€.
Terms of sale
- Sale of Tickets Exclusively to Members of SL Benfica holding RED PASS on February 10;
- Sale of Tickets Exclusively to Members of SL Benfica on February 11;
- Sale of Tickets Open to Members and supporters of Benfica between February 12 and 14;
- Price calculated using the exchange rate of Banco de Portugal on 22/01/2020 – 1€ = 26,61330UAH.
- The presentation of the ID card or passport is obligatory when purchasing the ticket;
- The ticket purchased is personal and non-transferable;
- The holder of the ticket must be accompanied by the identification document in order to access the sports venue;
- The name and date of birth must correspond to that on the ticket, otherwise, you will be denied entry.
Photos: SL Benfica