Following the authorization of the Ministry of Health and the Directorate General of Health (DGS) on 17 October, the SL Benfica-Standard Liège match for the UEFA Europa League will have a maximum attendance of 7.5% of the capacity of the Estádio da Luz.
The game from matchday 2 of Group D, that takes place next Thursday, October 29, at 8 pm, with gate opening at 6:30 pm., shall respect the legislation in force, as well as norms and guidelines related to Public Health and issued by the Directorate General of Health.
The sales of tickets for the match begins on Monday, October 26, as of 9 am, and will be carried out exclusively online, at www.slbenfica.pt. This exclusive sale by electronic means aims to respect the recommendations of the DGS, thus avoiding crowds of people at the points of sale.
The sale of tickets will be made according to the following schedule:
Monday, October 26, at 9 am: beginning of sale for the 3962 Members who meet the requirements of greater attendance and years of RED PASS and who have pre-reserved the seat at the Stadium;
Tuesday, October 27, at 9 am: beginning of sale to Members with RED PASS who are not in the 1st phase of sale;
Wednesday, October 28: Members of SL Benfica.
See the price list at: https://www.slbenfica.pt/en-us/jogos/info-jogos-bilhetes.
Access on match day
Benfica Fan Zone will be closed for public health reasons.
CSPECIAL CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND PERMANENCE OF SPECTATORS TO THE SPORTS VENUE IN FACE OF THE IMPLEMENTATION OF SANITARY MEASURES RELATED TO THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC:
1. The tickets are nominal and non-transferable, so the data provided when obtaining them should correspond to those of the supporters present at the stadium.
2. The use of a mask is mandatory from the time of entry into the surroundings of the stadium until exit.
3. Accept the temperature measurement at the entrance of the stadium (people with a temperature higher than 38 degrees will not be able to enter).
4. Hand sanitizing at the entrance is mandatory.
5. It is mandatory to sit at the seat indicated on the ticket. The physical distance must be respected.
6. The purchase of food products will be made exclusively through ATM.
7. Always comply with the indications of the DGS in force.
Failure to comply with these conditions of access and/or permanence shall result in the prohibition of access or expulsion from the sports venue without the right to reimbursement of the ticket value.