Sport Lisboa e Benfica informs that the tickets - of 7.5% of the maximum capacity of Estádio da Luz – put on sale for the match against Standard Liège, on matchday 2 of Group D of the Europa League, are already sold out.
The match against the Belgian side, that takes place on Thursday, October 29, at 8 pm, with gate opening at 6:30 pm., shall respect the legislation in force, as well as norms and guidelines related to Public Health and issued by the Directorate General of Health.
Access on match day
Benfica Fan Zone will be closed for public health reasons.
CSPECIAL CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND PERMANENCE OF SPECTATORS TO THE SPORTS VENUE IN FACE OF THE IMPLEMENTATION OF SANITARY MEASURES RELATED TO THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC:
1. The tickets are nominal and non-transferable, so the data provided when obtaining them should correspond to those of the supporters present at the stadium.
2. The use of a mask is mandatory from the time of entry into the surroundings of the stadium until exit.
3. Accept the temperature measurement at the entrance of the stadium (people with a temperature higher than 38 degrees will not be able to enter).
4. Hand sanitizing at the entrance is mandatory.
5. It is mandatory to sit at the seat indicated on the ticket. The physical distance must be respected.
6. The purchase of food products will be made exclusively through ATM.
7. Always comply with the indications of the DGS in force.
Failure to comply with these conditions of access and/or permanence shall result in the prohibition of access or expulsion from the sports venue without the right to reimbursement of the ticket value.
Photos: SL Benfica